Allinge was as many andre towns characterized by the surrounding farming.
This changed came in the 1800 century as the stonemason industry. Ohlendorff's German baron H. bought in 1891 Hammerværket and by which north well bar was suddenly confessed in the whole world:
"How beautiful it is on north well bar anyway "and" industry a completely new arose so"
We call it tourisme today.
Allinge Havn was a nature port at the beginning but only in the 1800 century it was improved to a right port.
It was enlarged repeatedly later
A little fishing village is which one by the neighbourhood with Hammerværket (stone industry) and Sandvig Hammershus (ruin) was markedwww.allinge-sandvig.dk